Scenic Flights from Jandakot Airport
Our 'Sunset Coast' flight is named for the beautiful beaches we cruise along during the flight. But this flight also takes in Perth City, the Swan River and Fremantle. It is particularly recommended to be flown early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- PRIVATE FOUR-SEATER AIRCRAFT (Max Passenger Weight 300kg)
- Pilot and 3 passenger seats.
'SUNSET COAST' (30 minutes or more of scenic flight time).......$230
(With say 2 passengers that makes $115 each)
(With say 3 passengers that makes $76.67 each)
- PRIVATE SIX-SEATER AIRCRAFT (Max Passenger Weight 480kg)
- Pilot and 5 passenger seats, plus another child seat.
'SUNSET COAST' (30 minutes or more of scenic flight time).......$350
(With say 4 passengers that makes $88 each)
Please Note: When we promise a half-hour flight we deliver a full 30 plus minutes of fantastic aerial viewing. See the map on our home page.
Scenic Flights from Rottnest Airport
NOTE: These prices below are for our well loved joyflights FROM Rottnest Island LANDING BACK at Rottnest Island.
For information on flights between Rottnest and Perth, please refer to our 'Prices - Perth to Rotto' page.
- $38pp… 10 minutes
A flight to take you around the Island. Great views, and a great introduction for aviation first-timers
- $68pp … 20 minutes
This flight takes you around the island twice, once high up for a spectacular overview, then again lower down for a closer inspection!
- $108pp … 35 minutes
We'll take you over Perth's scenic beaches to the City, King's Park, the Swan River and Fremantle. When we get back, it's around Rotto as well.... beautiful!
- Minimum 2 passengers.
- Rottnest Airport is about 800m from the settlement area on the shuttle-bus route (or easy bike/walk).
- Flights usually from 10:30am till 3:30pm daily
- Daily flight schedule on 9292 5027, or from the Visitor’s Centre, from Coach Captains – or at the Airport.
- These joyflights from Rottnest Island cannot be booked in advance, just see us at Rottnest Airport.